$50 Demo Reel Review


It seems there are plenty of young character animator reels out there that need help.

I will provide $50 Reel Reviews for the rest of this month.

What will your $50 get you?
  • personal review with me
  • email with bulleted notes
  • sketches or drawings, if needed
  • a plan for making content towards your goals
If you like the notes and want more, we can work out a deal
to improve the work you have on your reel beyond this offer.


I am not going to take you through a big program of academics here.

(That is what Animation Mentor is for...)
I will help you massage what you got -
into something better.


You can submit cartoony animations, creature, mech robots...whatever.
I will help you figure out what to keep on your demo reel and what to toss.

If you live outside of the US we can use skype and chat to communicate.
Questions? email Angie at angie@thinkinganimation.com

If I get a big response to this, I will invest in a web cam!
Click the button below to get started!!!