Art Show Next Friday!



I have been busy painting during my off time... and I invite you to my next show!
To see all of the artists participating
click here.

Warren Calvo and New Puppy will be hosting an event called “From Within The Shadows” to raise money for projects in Costa Rica that protect and research Endangered Wildlife. 20% of the proceeds will be donated to help further and research the protection of endangered wild life in Costa Rica. Artists for the event have donated to the New Puppy Gallery new work based on the list of endangered species of Costa Rica.


I have a painting in this show and a painted skull replica of a Margay wildcat. Please

New Puppy Gallery
"From Within the Shadows"
2808 Elm St. Los Angeles, CA 90065

Jan 9th, 2010 Sneak Peek
7-11pm

Jan 15th, 2010 Official Fundraiser
5pm-1am

Show will be up until Valentines!