More Art Shows this weekend!

If you don't already have plans...
I am in a couple art shows this weekend.
Send me email with your name
and I can get you on the list for tonight's show.


I will be live painting Friday night...
and
this painting
will also be in the show!


Bacchanal
MusicafeGalleryBazaar
Friday 8pm-2am
@Daydream Republic

The DayDream Republic is located at
4500 W. Jefferson Blvd. Los Angeles Ca. 90016
(just off the La Brea exit on the 10 freeway)
suggested donation $5 b4 10/ $10 after /21+ cash bar


****************************************************


I also have two skateboard paintings in this show...it should be a good one!


SATURDAY, JANUARY 30

9:00pm to 1:00am

Cannibal Flower
724 S. Spring Street.
Los Angeles, CA 90014

Across the street from The Hive & Temple of Visions

www.cannibalflower.com


Admission is $8