Despicable Me













I can't get enough of this movie.
I adore the character design, development, the villains and the little girls.

And, I want my own army of minions.

The website has a bunch of fun games for your kids.
I built my own minion just like Mr. Potato head.

The studio working on this movie is Illumination Entertainment which has offices in LA, but Illumination’s animators are set-up in France, and not Los Angeles.  Despicable Me features a story team featuring some writing talent from Family Guy.  Carter Goodrich did the character design on this film, he is the guy who designed the human characters in Ratatouille.

DESPICABLE ME                  July 9, 2010
Genre:   3-D CGI Feature
Cast:  Steve Carell, Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Will Arnett, Kristen Wiig, Danny McBride, Miranda Cosgrove, Jack McBrayer, Mindy Kaling, Jemaine Clement and Julie Andrews
Directed by    Chris Renaud & Pierre Coffin
Written by:    Cinco Paul & Ken Daurio
Produced by:   Chris Meledandri, John Cohen, Janet Healy